A Provider Friendly Program for Indiana
MCNA Dental is a leading dental benefit management company committed to providing high-quality services to state agencies and managed care organizations for their Medicare and CHIP members. We serve over 8 million children and adults with the singular mission of improving their general health by ensuring access to quality dental care. For more information, visit our corporate website at http://www.MCNA.net.
We are building a network that will be administered by MCNA to serve members in Indiana. As dentists, we recognize the dedication that dental providers such as you have to the oral health of Indiana’s population. We would like to extend an invitation for you to consider joining our network.
Provider Network Enrollment
Your dental office may enroll in our Indiana network now via email or fax:
- Step 1: Download and read our Welcome Letter.
- Step 2: Download and complete one New Provider Form for each dentist.
- Step 3: Download and complete one New Location Form for each physical location.
- Step 4: Download and read our Fee Schedule.
- Step 5: Download and complete our Dental Provider Agreement.
- Step 6: Download and complete the IRS W-9 Form.
- Step 7: Download and complete the Payment Method Selection Form.
- Step 8: Fax the completed documents to 1-208-298-3844, email them to Network_Development@MCNA.net.
If you use CAQH, you may complete our Online Credentialing Application which includes all required forms.
Provider Resources and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
MCNA’s Provider Portal
MCNA’s free Provider Portal allows you to quickly verify member eligibility, submit claims and prior-authorizations, manage your office, edit your fee schedules, and more! We welcome you to sign up and create your Provider Portal account today!
Already have an account? Log in instead.
Provider Training Sessions
MCNA Dental hosts regional training sessions and online webinars to discuss our program and other important information. Please RSVP to reserve your seat at one of our upcoming sessions.
No training sessions currently scheduled. Please check back soon or contact us to schedule one-on-one training.
We are here to help you!
If you have any questions, please call our toll-free Indiana Provider Hotline at:
You can call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (excluding national holidays).
If calling after hours, please leave a message for our representatives. Your call will be returned on the next business day.